I grew up in baseball, my grandmother is a die-hard Baltimore Orioles fan, I spent many nights playing cards with her, while watching Cal Ripken Jr. run the bases. Thankfully, I paid attention and kept that knowledge of 80’s and 90’s baseball filed in the back of my brain because when I started dating my husband I like to think I impressed him with all my baseball talk.
As a loyal Washington Nationals fan, I reluctantly (and supportively) made these baseball muddy buddies for my husband when the Dodgers went to the World Series. It’s really easy to make this recipe your own. When I watch the Nationals I’ll definitely make these again with red!
Baseball Muddy Buddies
- 9 cups Chex Cereal or any other
- 1 cup Chocolate Chip Morsels
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 cups Powder Sugar
- 1 box Cracker Jack
- M&Ms pick out your team colors
- Make Muddy Buddies according to the instructions on the Chex cereal box.
- Add in cracker jacks and your team color M&Ms. Toss until combined evenly.
- Enjoy cheering on your team!
*Not an ad or sponsorship