If you have a box of brownie mix and some random snacks you can make stuffed brownies! It’s so easy and it’s a fun way to add a little twist to the normal chocolate brownie. You can add anything! Walnuts, peanuts, almonds, pretzel, peanut butter morsels, chocolate morsels, chocolate mint candies….
- 1 box Brownie Mix (+ ingredients listed on the box)
- 1 cup Snack Mix
- 4 TBSP Butter
- Preheat your oven, line your 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Prepare your brownie mix according to the directions on the package.
- Melt the 4 TBSP of butter and pour over the bottom of the pan. Evenly sprinkle on your 1 cup of combined snack mix. You can break up pretzels and chop your nuts, but you should only use a total of 1 cup.
- Pour your brownie batter over your butter and snack mix. Bake according to the package. Make sure you are using the time and temperature for 9x9 inch pan.
- When your cake tester comes out clean, remove the brownies from the oven and let cool down before cutting.