Weeknight “Dump” Nachos are a fun quick dinner idea that you can make on any super busy night. Use vegetarian chili and it’s perfect for meatless Monday’s or a fun Friday game night!
The recipe below uses simple and cheap ingredients that you may already have on hand. Nachos make it easy to use leftovers too! If you have leftover taco meat, chili or pulled pork, these all go great on top of crunchy chips.
You can make this your own by adding any toppings that you like!
Weeknight “Dump” Nachos
- 12 oz Tortilla Chips
- 8-10 oz Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese or Monterey Jack
- 14 oz can Chili (your preference: vegetarian, spicy, or mild)
- 16 oz can Beans – Refried or Black (optional)
- Sour Cream
- Black Olives
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Scatter your chips on the bottom of your sheet pan.
- Sprinkle on your cheese. Make sure to get cheese on as many chips as possible.
- Spoon on your chili and any other toppings you would like. I didn’t include beans this time because I forgot, but also our chili had beans in it.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes. Top with sour cream and any other garnishes of your choice.