These white chocolate peppermint muddy buddies are so additive! I look forward to the holidays every year just for this sweet treat! An easy and perfect way to add a little holiday cheer to your holiday party, office potluck or just to have around your house. With 3 ingredients it’s super simple to make in big batches to share with all of your family, friends and co-workers.
Peppermint Muddy Buddies
- 6 cups Chex Cereal
- 10oz Ghirardelli Peppermint & White Chocolate Chunks
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- Get a cookie sheet pan and cover it with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt your white chocolate peppermint chunks, 30 seconds at a time in the microwave, stirring after 30 seconds.
- Pour chocolate over your cereal and stir until evenly combined.
- Add your white chocolate covered cereal in to a large plastic ziplock bag. Add the the powdered sugar, close the bag and shake until evenly coated.
- Lay your peppermint buddies out on the parchment paper to cool. Store for up to a week, in a covered container on the counter at room temperature.
*Not an ad or sponsorship