Easy Deviled Eggs
Easy deviled eggs are a perfect, easy-to-make snack for a crowd. They have simple ingredients, easy to take to a potluck, easy to eat, and liked by most. There is always that one person who is pleasantly surprised that they like deviled eggs every time they eat one as if they forgot about the last time.
These classic, no fuss, deviled eggs have simple ingredients and take no time at all to put together. To make them extra presentable, you can pipe the filling or just spoon it in, either way, your guests will be happy to see them on the table.
To start you will need hard boiled eggs. Here is my recipe for the perfect hard boiled egg. Use this recipe and I guarantee that you will get perfect yellow yolks every time!
You can make as many eggs as you want. This recipe is for 5 eggs, 10 halves. If you want to make more, just adjust your ingredients. You can always add in more mustard and mayonnaise for your preference, this is just a bench mark to get started.
Easy Deviled Eggs
- 5 Hard Boiled Eggs (my recipe for The Perfect Hard Boiled Egg is below)
- 1/2-1 TBSP Yellow Mustard
- 2 TBSP Mayonnaise
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Pepper
Additional Add-Ins (Optional)
- 1 tsp Horseradish
- 1/2 TBSP Capers or Chopped Pickles
- Chopped Chives
- Capers or Chopped Pickles
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Peal and cut your hard boiled eggs. Cut them lengthwise (top to bottom).
- Carefully scoop the yolks into a bowl, try not to break the white of the egg.
- In the bowl, add your yellow mustard, mayonnaise, salt, pepper. Using a fork break up the yolks and stir the ingredients until evenly distributed. Add in any additional add-ins (optional). Taste and season with more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Scoop or pipe the yolk mixture back into the egg white shell. Top with any garnishes (optional). Enjoy!