Looking for an easy chicken meatballs recipe? You should bookmark this link now! I share my hack on how on to keep your chicken moist and seasoned. These meatballs are a perfect addition to any pasta dish.
Quick weeknight recipes are hard to come by, and I’m happy to say these chicken meatballs are effortless! This recipe uses pantry ingredients and can be made under 30 minutes! Once you pop it in the oven you have time to make your pasta or vegetables (or both).
I use ground chicken breast. As you will see in the recipe, it can get a little mushy but trust me they will hold together and turn into delicious moist meatballs.
Easy Weeknight Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lbs Ground Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Seasoned Stuffing Mix
- ⅓ cup Milk (any kind)
- 1 tsp Dry Oregano
- 1 tsp Dry Thyme
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 1 Egg
- In a small bowl combine the seasoned stuffing, milk and all the seasonings (oregano, thyme, garlic salt, red pepper flakes (optional). Set this aside and let the stuffing mix absorb the milk and seasonings, it will take only a few minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Get your sheet pan and a scoop or spoon. I used a 2 inch scoop which will make 18-20 meatballs.
- In a large bowl, add your ground chicken breasts, stuffing mixture and an egg.
- Using a spoon, stir your ingredients until they are evenly combined.
- Carefully scoop them into 2 inch balls and place on your sheet-pan. They will be a little wet and sticky.
- Bake for 25 minutes. The internal temperature should be 165F
Looking for a beef or turkey recipe? Check out my simple meatballs!
1 thought on “Easy Weeknight Chicken Meatballs”