This warm, creamy, sweet baked brie will be the star of the show. Super simple with big oven-to-table presentation, you can serve it right on your cheese board with a crusty baguette, crackers, and nuts, it is the ultimate holiday appetizer – I started calling it the Christmas Brie.
It’s so simple to put together, in the time your oven preheats, you can have it prepped and ready. It bakes for 15 minutes and voilá you have a crowd-pleasing baked brie cheese board.
Baked Brie with Sweet Jam, Fruit & Nuts
All of the flavors roasted together bring you a taste of the holidays. Brie is such a mild creamy cheese that becomes irresistible when paired with sweet jams, fruits and nuts. This combo of sweet apricot jam, bosc pear slices, toasted nutty pistachios, a drizzle of honey, sprinkle of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla is just oh-my-goodness delicious, it will have you going back for “just one more… this is the last one..” Irresistible.
Pear and Pistachio Baked Brie
- 8 oz Wheel of Brie Cheese
- 2 TBSP Apricot Jam
- 1 Bosc Pear – sliced
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Vanilla
- 1 TBSP Honey
- ¼ – ½ cup Pistachios
- Preheat your oven to 400F
- Unwrap your Brie cheese – remove the paper but you leave the white rind (you can eat this and it becomes softer after it bakes)
- Place your Brie cheese in a small oven-safe pan or dish (whatever you want to serve it in)
- Spoon on your apricot jam, fan over your pear slices. Sprinkle your cinnamon and drizzle your vanilla and honey over top.
- Add your pistachios around the side of the cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 15 minutes.