Croissant French toast casserole is the perfect start to the weekend.
It’s an unbelievably good idea to combine buttery croissants with the warm sweetness of vanilla, cinnamon and fresh berries. This delectable breakfast is light, fluffy and oh-so delicious.
This 5-step croissant French Toast casserole is super simple, rather than standing over a hot pan in the morning while you drink your now-cold coffee, you can prep, bake and wait with your feet up and a hot cup of coffee or a fizzy mimosa. The weekend was made for this (and you).
Where to Find Croissants
You can find them in the bakery section of most grocery stores. Costco sells them too! Grab them, no need to bake fresh croissants for this. Actually, you could even use slightly stale croissants, so make sure you grab the leftovers the next time you’re at a work event – remember to pack a large zip-loc bag in your work tote.
- 6 Large Croissants
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cups Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 TBSP Butter + enough to coat the casserole dish
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Butter your casserole dish and set aside.
- Tear or cut up your croissants into large bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, cream, milk, cinnamon, vanilla until fully incorporated. Add in your croissants.
- Pour the mixture into your casserole dish and top with cubed butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
1 thought on “Quick Croissant French Toast Casserole”