This is a fun twist on a classic! The sweet caramel butterscotch flavor makes for the perfect sticky pull-apart bread. Pairs well with a warm cup of coffee. Great for the weekend and amazing for working from home.
Drool worthy and so easy to make.
Grab 2 cans of your favorite canned biscuits, a bag of Hersey’s Toffee Bits, butter and brown sugar for this delicious sweet gooey treat. It’s so good.
- 2 cans of Biscuits
- 8oz bag Hersey’s Toffee Bit Morsels
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Butter melted
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Spray your pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut the 16 biscuits into quarters.
- In a large ziplock bag, shake the biscuits and the toffee bits together to coat the biscuit pieces.
- Dump as evenly as possible into the pan.
- Melt your butter and mix in the brown sugar until dissolved. Pour on top.
- Bake at 350F for 35-45 minutes, until biscuits rise and are done in the middle.
- When still warm, turn upside down onto a plate. (or keep it in the pan to save on the mess).
*Not an ad or sponsorship
Other fun twists on the classic recipes:
Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Eggnog Syrup
Peppermint Muddy Buddies
Butterscotch Rice Crispy Cereal Treats
2 thoughts on “Toffee Monkey Bread”